REBUILT PERFECT BINDING MACHINES
4 Clamp Perfect Binding Machine
The BQ 440 , 4 clamp perfect binder machine produces a superior quality bind . The four clamps are designed for ergonomic efficiency and maximum output. The gluing , nipping , and milling units are designed to produce a superior bind with a strong , square spine at a high level of economic efficiency.
- Centralised self – diagnostic control panel.
- Automatic clamp register sensor with adjustable timing eliminates empty pockets , speeding production.
- High speed miling and roughing device provides optimum spine preparation.
- Triple roller adhesive application drum system with side gluing devices.
- Unique cam mechanism controls adhesive application and cut off.
- Automatic top loading air suction cover feeder with double detector.
- Cover registering sensors guarantee accurate cover positioning.
- Vertical stacking delivery with full tray shut off.
- Heavy duty elliptical clamp rail ensures years of quality production in minimal space.
- Manufacturer : Horizon
- Model : BQ440
- Clamps : 4
- Max. Paper Length : 32cm
- Max. Paper Width : 32 cm
- Max. Paper Length : 11 cm
- Min. Paper Width : 14.5 cm
- Speed (sheets per hour) : 1100
- Dimensions : 2700 x 1300 x 1600
- Weight : 1200 Kg